Work-From-Home BCDR Planning: A Business Continuity plan for your remote workforce
Contact a COUPLE of GURUS for a Business Continuity Solution that covers home and remote workers
Get in Touch!
Protecting an organization and its employees requires a comprehensive approach.
The first step is securing data, and our Backup & Disaster Recovery service keeps yours safe in the cloud and retrievable after any adverse event, from natural disasters to cybercrime.
Next is business continuity, a plan that ensures you can use that retrieved data to return to operations as fast as possible. Especially important as the world relies less and less on traditional office-bound work styles, our business continuity solution was specifically designed to cover remote workers.
If your business is making the transition to remote work or looking to secure your current remote capabilities, we offer a comprehensive business continuity solution with 3 categories:
- Ensure remote workers know how to safely access the network
- Define policies and procedures for remote workers during an emergency
- Establish protocols for staying in contact, virtual meetings, document sharing, etc
- Remote-work hardware procurement
- Microsoft Office 365 and other cloud solutions
- Software licensing
- a COUPLE of GURUS’ Cloud file server
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)
- MFA (Multi Factor Authentication)
- BYOD (Bring-your-own-device) policies
- Vulnerability assessments
- Security awareness training
We will work with you to define your 2 key business continuity metrics: RTO and RPO
Ready to Get Started?
Fill out the form and we’ll contact you shortly!