“Downtime costs money.”
That’s no secret, but it doesn’t quite capture the whole experience: you arrive to work in the morning, grab your coffee knowing you’ve got a hectic day ahead, and are ready to dive in.
For some reason your computer can’t access the database and neither can anyone else’s. You restart the server while fielding calls left, right, and center, but are unable to answer any client queries.
Your hands are completely tied…and now the server is beeping furiously…what’s going on??!
You’re not just in crisis mode, you’re on damage control as you Google and call every tech you can think of, trying to find one who can come NOW.
Not exactly the day you had planned.
The Break/Fix Days Are Gone
Previously, businesses only addressed their IT needs when something broke. A few hours down meant little in the scope of things. In today’s fast world, businesses rely heavily on IT and downtime just isn’t an option. Even the legalities of simply restoring financial, legal or medical files after a breach raises issues.
The cost of break/fix is now too high, both financially and emotionally.
Simply put, your IT services are remotely monitored and proactively managed by a professional, external business. Your Managed Service Provider (MSP) runs regular diagnostics on equipment to identify impending failure and resolves problems before they happen.
Benefits of Managed IT Services
Small to medium businesses in particular benefit from managed IT services, because they don’t usually have an on-site technician to oversee the multiple systems in use. By subscribing to a managed IT service provider, businesses can have reduced labor costs, access to a knowledge base, future-pacing, better data security, and reduced downtime. Businesses can also know exactly what their upcoming costs are and plan accordingly.
Just some of the services we offer in our Managed IT Services program include:
- Remote support – This allows us to help you quickly without needing to be on-site.
- Hardware monitoring – We monitor your servers and workstations to catch hardware failures before they happen.
- Managed security – Cutting-edge security solutions to protect you from hackers and noncompliance.
- Backups – Automated, secure data backups and fast recovery tools to protect you from any disaster.
- Patch management – We make sure your computer’s operating systems are up to date, closing access to known vulnerabilities as soon as possible.
How much down time can your business afford? Contact us today to get started.