MSP Systems Engineer, Level 2
Do you love working with Technology? Have you ever built your own computer, just for fun? Do you have a server running in your basement? Do you help your family and friends with their technology? If yes, then you might be a Guru!
If you are looking to work at a fast-moving, dynamic managed service provider with a fun culture, we are the right company for you. Don’t just take our word for it; Minnesota Business Magazine named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For!
At aCOUPLEofGURUS, we are experts in network infrastructure and business consulting. We specialize in network configuration, security and support, hardware selection and installation, workstation and user support, and CIO-level consulting and planning. For small businesses looking for ongoing help from a virtual IT department, aCOUPLEofGURUS is their trusted guide. We are seeking engineers worthy of being called a Guru.
Our Systems Engineer Guru Level II assists with the implementation, and maintenance of small business networks for multiple clients. Engineers in this role resolve client issues promptly, quickly diagnose technical problems, formulate solutions and apply them. You will be prioritizing, evaluating, resolving, and escalating tickets. You will also address tickets escalated by Level 1 engineers. You will be creating clear documentation in our ConnectWise Manage PSA as well as our Wiki. You will provide support in a timely, professional and courteous manner that results in Wildly Happy Clients.
- We are looking for a technical person with a passion for technology, good problem-solving skills and the strong desire to learn. It’s important to us to hire someone who embodies our core values of Integrity, Perseverance, Family, Trust, Fun, and Becoming a True Guru.
- This position will also require professional communication skills, including written and verbal English communication with co-workers and customers. The desired candidate would have excellent active listening and customer care skills. You would also be self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to resolution.
- We are looking for someone who has completed a post-secondary educational program in a technology field and has a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in IT. CompTIA A+ and Windows Desktop certifications are expected. CompTIA Network+ and Microsoft MCSA or equivalent certifications are desired.
Stuff we do:
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance
- RDS Terminal Services
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Microsoft technologies
- TCP/IP networking, the OSI model, LAN and WAN
- Coffee (our own custom blend!)
- Network and systems security
- Work-life balance
- HyperV, VMware, and infrastructure virtualization solutions
- Office 365
- Cloud Computing
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday is a Paid Day Off Sweet!
- Free Breakfast
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life & AD&D Insurance Package
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Income Benefit
- Matching Retirement Contribution
- Free Parking
Please submit your resumé and cover letter (including your interest in working at aCOUPLEofGURUS) to email@example.com.
aCOUPLEofGURUS.com LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.