MSP Service Coordinator
We are looking to hire our next Guru! Is being a Guru you?
Gurus are located in the North Loop and recently voted a top 100 employer by Minnesota Business Magazine. Not too shabby, right?
We are business technology experts and consultants for small to medium businesses. As their trusted guides, we provide virtual IT department services for medical manufacturing and non-profits.
We seek a service coordinator who has a passion for customer service, and is worthy of Guru status! You will be the bridge between our clients and the engineering team and will connect our client in need with the engineer who can best help. The role also proactively communicates with our account manager, ensuring our service delivery meets our service level commitments.
If three or more of the following traits match, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you!
- Do you get satisfaction from seeing that processes run efficiently and consistently?
- Do you value your EQ (emotional quotient), your people relationship skills?
- Are you hungry for knowledge and enjoy learning every day?
- Does conquering a busy day give you satisfaction?
- Are you articulate, putting your thoughts into words, especially on the phone?
How did you score yourself? Are you Guru material? Apply today and find out.
- We seek people who share and embody our values: accountability, perseverance, family, integrity, fun.
- To thrive in this position, you need a passion for organization, attention to detail, and a strong desire to help others.
- This position will also require professional communication skills, including written and verbal communication with co-workers and customers. The desired candidate would have excellent active listening and customer care skills. You would also be self-motivated with the ability to take ownership of a task and see it through.
- We are looking for someone who has completed a post-secondary educational program and has a minimum of 1 years’ work experience in an office environment. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Experience with ConnectWise or quoting software is desired.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday is a Paid Day Off Sweet!
- Free Breakfast
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Life & AD&D Insurance Package
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Income Benefit
- Matching Retirement Contribution
- Free Parking
Please submit your resumé and cover letter (including your interest in working at aCOUPLEofGURUS) to email@example.com.
aCOUPLEofGURUS.com LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.